The Beautiful Mountains that we never get tired of seeing.
My view from the apartment.
The Amigos being adventurous while visiting the park where Nacho Libre was filmed. Loved it!!!! #EagleEggs
Some of the fabulous tacos that we are very fortunate to consume very often. Hahaha
Más montañas!!!!
The Incredible Nutella Churro! #TasteslikeHeaven
A Beautiful Fancy wedding at Santo Domingo Cathedral!
Love the bright colors!
A view of the missionary's home we're so thankful to housesit for. -Also, please pray for this family, they're going through a tough time with some health issues. #Livin'Hard4theLord
The inside of the Cathedral. One of several. So beautiful!
The view from my room at the house! Nice! However, I accidentally locked myself out on the balcony but luckily had a roomie there to let me in. Hahaha
Their beautiful garden!
My view from the apartment.
The Amigos being adventurous while visiting the park where Nacho Libre was filmed. Loved it!!!! #EagleEggs
Some of the fabulous tacos that we are very fortunate to consume very often. Hahaha
Más montañas!!!!
The Incredible Nutella Churro! #TasteslikeHeaven
A Beautiful Fancy wedding at Santo Domingo Cathedral!
Love the bright colors!
A view of the missionary's home we're so thankful to housesit for. -Also, please pray for this family, they're going through a tough time with some health issues. #Livin'Hard4theLord
The inside of the Cathedral. One of several. So beautiful!
The view from my room at the house! Nice! However, I accidentally locked myself out on the balcony but luckily had a roomie there to let me in. Hahaha
Their beautiful garden!
These are some pictures I thought you would like to see from my adventures. Today was a busy day. English classes, intercambios, grocery shopping, and more summer missionaries. Yay! I am tired, but I am refilled with energy just by getting a chance to serve The Lord on this wonderful journey. Blessings from Oaxaca!


















loved looking at the pictures!! very pretty!!
ReplyDelete