Saturday, August 14, 2010

Words cannot describe Him!

Ok so wow I didn’t realize I havent written on here in a long time! My life has just been so busy right now! But I have to get better at writing this blog lol! :)

Ok so yesterday was my 19th birthday, and it was amazing! I had a wonderful day! Also Thursday night my family and I stayed up late watching the Perseid meteors or something like that. It was spectacular!!! I saw at least 10 shooting stars! I was awestruck gazing at all the beautiful stars in the sky and and the meteors passing by, and just thinking about how amazing God is! That He created everything, the universe, and me, and yet He sent His one and only son, Jesus Christ, to die on a cross for my sins and the sins of the world. Because He loves me so incredibly much words cannot describe. I mean how amazing is that! A God so big and mighty that can do anything still loves each and every one of us! God created a universe that is so big and vast, and yet He still cares for a little ole me! We are so blessed.

Much Love Ashley! :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree.. it is so amazing how great our God is and that he cares for us even though we are so unworthy! Amazing! Glad to see you started writing again! Hope to see more blog posts soon! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete